Studies show you can protect your memory with phosphatidylserine.
Human clinical studies show phosphatidylserine may assist against the symptoms of dementia and
Age-Associated Memory Impairment (AAMI), also in reducing the risk of dementia and cognitive
ABOVE: Objective, neuropsychological tests which closely simulates extremely important memory tasks in everyday life show memory declines with age and, at at 70 or older, as much as three quarters of our memory has
been lost: (1) remembering names of persons to whom we are introduced and (2) written
grocery lists. (126, 209, 214)
Flavay Plus® (4 per day) for 12 weeks may result in reversal of brain-aging by nearly 14 years. (168, 126)
A reversal of brain-aging of nearly 14 years was shown after 12 weeks of
supplementation with 300 mg per day of phosphatidylserine. Improvements were found in
learning and remembering written information, remembering names and recognizing people, and memory of
Daily supplementation with Flavay Plus® (4 per day) shows significant improvement in memory and recall in elderly. Improvement increased following 12 weeks. (126)
Seventy-five patients with age-related memory impairment were given 300 mg of phosphatidylserine per day
for 12 weeks. Phosphatidylserine supplementation led to improved performance tests
related to learning and memory tasks of daily life. Another study of 33 patients with dementia showed
equally promising results. This eight-week study of 300 mg per day of phosphatidylserine showed that
phosphatidylserine can significantly improve dementia. (166, 123)
My psychologist husband told me that the difference in my behavior and focus is huge since taking Flavay and
Flavay Plus. I am definitely ADD but was never diagnosed as a child. He is amazed at the changes in me, as am I.
—Ms. Danielle S.*
In 2006 I stopped taking Zoloft because it made me sick. That's when I found Flavay and Flavay Plus and I've
been taking it ever since (12 years) and it gets me going every day. Such a difference in my life. It's been very
good for me. My wife takes it too. —Mr. P.Z.*
After two weeks my mom (85, with dementia) is telling me she feels good because she is remembering better. I’m very upbeat over this. Flavay Plus is doing just what you thought it would for my mom. —Ms. X.M.*
I know taking vitamins is good for you but this is much more than that. Because of taking Flavay and Flavay Plus I experience substantial improvement in mental sharpness, acuity and in the ability to react quickly and stay on top of situations while auto racing. —dentist*
My husband swears by Flavay Plus. He's a truck driver and Flavay Plus keeps him calm and at the same time his energy lasts long. He wouldn't do without it. —Ms. C.K.*
I just wanted to write and say WOW... I was so skeptical of your product at first and really had a negative attitude when I started taking it. I am a 40 yr old female with anxiety, mild ADHD and a host of arthritis and inflammation issues. It was a struggle for me to get out of bed everyday and focus on what needed to be done. I had no focus, no attention span, no energy, and no desire to do anything. About a week into taking Flavay and Flavay Plus, I started noticing that I could think a little clearer. My rheumatoid arthritis flare-ups weren't so bad, though I still have them. feeling better, and having more energy. I never thought I would feel like my old self again. I don't know exactly how you do it,...but this stuff works! I am telling all of my friends to try it because you've given me my old life back! Thank you! —Ms. L.A.*
I have used Flavay and Flavay Plus for almost a month and I really have not felt this healthy for so long. Fantastic energy and better overall. I have ms (small letters intentional, I hate it) and am feeling better even at work, people have commented my skin is better than it has ever been. I have great energy, it is incredible. —Mr. G.S.*
After one month of taking Flavay and Flavay Plus, I feel really good. I feel younger, like I used to feel 5 years ago, so that I want to start a business, and other things like that. My wife says I even look different. —Mr. R.K.*
I take 4 capsules of Flavay Plus every morning and I can keep going all day, and I stay focused too. I'm going to get both of my sons on Flavay Plus. —Mr. T.C.*
I want to thank you for Flavay Plus, it's just wonderful. My anxiety, panic and stress levels plummeted and my skin became clear and radiant. —Ms. J.C.*
My mom says she feels better and so she stops taking Flavay and Flavay Plus, and then she notices her vision starts getting worse and her memory starts slipping, so she gets back on Flavay and Flavay Plus. She loves what they do for her. —Ms. X.Y.*
I just love Flavay Plus. Ever since I started taking it I have deeper sleep. I think it's because it's relieving stress. It really is doing something for me. —Ms. P. Johnson*
In taking Flavay and Flavay Plus I really notice in my concentration. It seems to help with that. I can tell a difference. Also, I feel like I look younger when I'm taking Flavay, in my skin and hair, it looks better. I've noticed a big difference in my sleep, I sleep better and I have more energy. Flavay is a wonderful product! —Ms. Lisa L.*
I want to thank your company for Flavay Plus. My aunt and grandmother had Alzheimer’s. In my early 50’s I was beginning to experience some memory problems, but not anymore, and I'm grateful. —Ms. Lynne M.*
My sister has been using Flavay Plus and she tried to get me to order it but I resisted. Now my sister is doing better about remembering and focusing while I'm still suffering, so I’ve got to get some for myself. —Ms. Mary C.*
I've got to have my Flavay. Keeps me going. Keeps me young. 4 Flavay every day. —Mr. C.S.*
* Results vary by person and are not guaranteed. NOTE: We do not compensate
for our endorsements and testimonials. We do not consider paid testimonials to be nearly as valuable as comments
from customers who were not compensated and yet liked the products so much they gave their testimonials anyway.
14. Lombard, J. (board certified neurologist), et al. The brain wellness
plan - breakthrough medical, nutritional and immune-boosting therapies to
prevent and treat depression, alzheimer's disease, chronic fatigue syndrome,
attention deficit disorder, multiple sclerosis, parkinson's disease, lou
gehrig's disease. Kensington Pub. Corp. 1998.
114. Cenacchi T., et al. Cognitive decline in the elderly: A double-blind,
placebo-controlled multicenter study on efficacy of phosphatidylserine administration.
Aging, 5: 123–133, 1993.
123. Engel R.R., Double-blind cross-over study of phosphatidylserine vs. placebo in patients with early dementia of the Alzheimer type.
Eur Neuropsychopharmacol 1992 Jun;2(2):149-55.
126. Crook, T.H. Treatment of Age-Related Cognitive Decline: Effects of Phosphatidylserine in Anti-Aging 33
Medical Therapeutics,Vol II, edited by R.M. Klatz, Health Quest Publications, Chicago, 1998, 20-29.
127. Vannucchi, M.G., Pepeu, G. Effect of Phosphatidylserine on Acetylcholine Release and Content in
Cortical Slices From Aging Rats.Neurobiol Aging 1987, 8(5), 403-407.
128. Vannucchi, M.G., Casamenti, F., Pepeu, G. Decrease of acetylcholine release from cortical slices in
aged rats: investigations into its reversal by Phosphatidylserine. J. Neurochem 1990, 55, 819-25.
129. Pepeu, G., Giovanelli, L., Giovannini, M.G., Pedata, F. Effects of Phosphatidylserine on cortical
acetylcholine release and calcium uptake in adult and aging rats. In Phospholipid research and the
nervous system. Biochemical and molecular pharmacology. Horrocks, L.A., Freysz, L., Toffano, G. (Eds),
Liviana Press, Padova, 1986, 265-271.
130. Casamenti, F., Mantovani, P., Amaducci, L., Pepeu, G. Effect of phosphatidylserine on acetylcholine
output from the cerebral cortex of the rat. J. Neurochem 1979, 32, 529-533.
131. Casamenti, F., Scali, C., Pepeu, G. Phosphatidylserine reverses the age-dependent decrease in cortical
acetylcholine release: a microdialysis study, Eur. J. Pharmacol 1991, 194, 11-16.
132. Pedata, F., Giovannelli, L., Spignoli, G., Giovannini, M.G., Pepeu, G. Phosphatidylserine increases
acetylcholine release from cortical slices in aged rats. Neurobiol Aging 1985, 6, 337-339.
133. Mazzari, S., Battistella, A. Phosphatidylserine effects on dopamine release from striatum
synaptosomes. In: Multidisciplinary Approach to Brain Development. Benedetta, C., Balazs, R.,
Gombos, G., Porcellani, G. (Eds.). Elsevier/North Holland, Amsterdam, 1980, 569-570.
166. Crook TH, Tinklenberg J, Yesavage J, et al. Effects of phosphatidylserine in age-associated memory impairment. Neurology 1991; 41(5):644-9.
168. Schreiber S, Kampf-Sherf O, Gorfine M, Kelly D, Oppenheim Y, Lerer B. An open trial of plant-source derived phosphatidylserine for treatment of age-related cognitive decline. Isr J Psychiatry Relat Sci. 2000;37(4):302-7.
209. Crook, TH, et al. The Memory Cure: the safe, scientifically proven breakthrough that can slow, halt, or even reverse age-related memory loss, Simon & Schuster, NY 1998.
214. Youngjohn JR, Larrabee GJ, Crook TH. First-last names and the grocery list selective reminding test: two computerized measures of everyday veral learning. Archives of Clinical Neuropsychology 6:287-300, 1991.
330. Zeisel SH. Choline: an essential nutrient for humans. Nutrition. 2000 Jul-Aug;16(7-8):669-71.
331. Blum K, Chen AL, Braverman ER, et al. Attention-deficit-hyperactivity disorder and reward deficiency syndrome. Neuropsychiatr Dis Treat. 2008 Oct;4(5):893-918.
332. Kapur S, Mann JJ. Role of the dopaminergic system in depression. Biol Psychiatry. 1992 Jul 1;32(1):1-17.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.